What Personal Information About Customers Does Security-Guard-Training.thinkific.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Security-Guard-Training.thinkific.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Security-Guard-Training.thinkific.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at Security-Guard-Training.thinkific.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Security-Guard-Training.thinkific.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact us and let us know.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Security-Guard-Training.thinkific.com's coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does Security-Guard-Training.thinkific.com Share the Information It Receives?
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
Security-Guard-Training.thinkific.com gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with Security-Guard-Training.thinkific.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain Security-Guard-Training.thinkific.com features.
- When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Are Children Allowed to Use Security-Guard-Training.thinkific.com's paid services?
Security-Guard-Training.thinkific.com does not sell products or services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you cannot use Security-Guard-Training.thinkific.com's online service offerings. All of the certificates and training on our site are for security guards, who have an age requirement of 18 years of age.
Terms & Conditions, Polices, and Revisions